Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Look Who We Ran Into!

We're just back from CHA and boy, our feet are certainly feeling the results of three days of walking! I took a ton of pictures and will be sharing some of my favorites with you over the next few days...To begin with, here are some special folks we loved seeing...

The one and only Tim Holtz...always surrounded by someone...Joan and I chatted with him for a bit and he is just as nice as can be!


Sweet Sally Traidman from Hero Arts...she was super busy when we met up but she gave us a warm hello and a big smile!


The adorable Teresa Collins...what a genuinely lovely lady, and take a look at the shoes she was wearing!


The girl is simply amazing and one of the nicest people I have ever met...Elizabeth Kartchner..."Dear Lizzy" from American Crafts...she has designed some very unique embellishment papers that we are excited to be bringing into the store soon...


Our dear friend Kaari Meng from French General...here with Joan...Kaari is a special friend to the store, she has visited many time with book signings and trunk shows...just wait til you see what she is releasing with EK Success...absolutely the most beautiful paper crafting line we have seen in a very long time...papers, embellishments, trims and more...you are going to LOVE it!


Stay tuned for more!
Sheila

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joan,

    This is Sharon, the woman who sat next to you at the French General class. From the photo on your blog, I can see that your store is the one I visited when I was in Claremont a couple of yrs ago. I bought a few really adorable items that I had never seen before. I just went to the FG website and didn't see anything about Kari making an appearance at your store, so I'll have to keep checking her site and yours. I definitely want to attend. In fact, I have an idea for her--to promote her business...I will probably email her today. It was SO wonderful to experience her products, and meet her. I have to run off to the gym, but I'll check back here later....have a great day, and welcome home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sneak peeks and teasers at product blogs before the show, then photos during...it must truly be overload central. Cannot wait to know more about things to come. xo

    ReplyDelete