Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hi!

Hi Ladies!

I had a wonderful time with my family during our reunion! I am truly blessed with a magnificent family! I LOVE being with them and MISS them when we are not together!
I hope you all have family, near and dear, who you love and enjoy. Take time to make a card and write a note. Give them a call. Stay connected. It's important!

To give you some inspiration...
Here are 3 cards from Barbara's "Pop-Up Card" class, which was held on July 5th.







They were all made using stickers from Penny Black. Barbara's designs are always amazing and these cards are no exception! Aren't they cute?!

Ok, I know this is a short post...but Hey, it takes time to get back into the swing of things!

Enjoy your day!

and remember... Nice matters!

ann

No comments:

Post a Comment