Thursday, April 7, 2011

Words To Live By

A couple years back Ann re-introduced me to this treasure...



The author, H. Jackson Browne, originally wrote Life's Little Instructions Book as a gift for his son who was leaving home to attend his freshman year in college. The 'instructions' are simple, direct, practical and just plain make sense. Published in 1991, this little gem has sold more than nine million copies, has spent more than two years on the New York Times best seller list, and has been translated into 33 languages! And no wonder why...here are a few favorite 'instructions'...



I was thrilled to find my neglected and dusty copy on the bottom shelf on my bookcase shoved underneath other books. It is now my favorite read, right on my nightstand, a page a night. Simple advice for a happy life! Maybe you have a copy somewhere, too? (As of this posting we have just one copy in the store. Who will be the lucky reader to snatch it up?)

I think we'll go bowling this weekend...

Make Someone Happy!
Sheila

P.S. Come in the store, mention this blog post for a free package of very cute heart tags.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the reminder about this book. I think I might have two of them

    ReplyDelete