Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Chips!

It wouldn't surprise me at all if you have a few of these laying around...In your junk drawer or garage or in that decorating inspiration folder we all have!




I found a few the other day while going through my own junk drawer. A little investigating came up with these fun and simple ways to repurpose those little pretties...

Stamp with Staz-On ink...use corner rounders and add ribbon to make bookmarks, tags, and mini cards or books...



Use a flower punch and add some bling...


Garlands are always cute...and easy to make!



And my favorite...sewing on the paint chip! How clever is that?




Here's a few I made with stamps, punches and bling...




I also gave the sewing a try, using the We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy tools...It really is easy!


Why don't you make a few? Bring them into the store and show them off...We'd love to see what you created and re-purposed!

Make Someone Happy!
Sheila

2 comments:

  1. Sheila,

    These are great. Let's see if I can get one made in between commercials tonight - Idol AND DWTS!

    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so clever !

    vlawton

    ReplyDelete