Saturday, June 25, 2011

Lifestyle Crafts Club June Reveal

Here it is...we are so excited to share with you the project for the June Lifestyle Crafts Club kit as so beautifully designed by our very own Ginny....

For those of you who were not able to come to the Club meeting and demo, here are photos of the Club project...how cute is this matchbook mini booklet, sweetly adorned with the Club die 'pop up butterfly'...



We will have a sample in the store if you need to take a closer look...

If you missed out on the June Club membership kit, make sure to sign up for the July Club membership kit. Remember, memberships are very limited and once they are gone, they are gone for good...details about the club membership are in the store...

4 comments:

  1. Great turnout today for the reveal of the first Lifestyle Crafts Club Kit. Sign up for the July Club Die is almost full. It is also possible to sign up for August and September. Remember it is only $5.00 plus tax to receive this special edition 2 x 2 die cut and an amazing, original to our store, make and take it project.

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was fortunate to be at the demo today and I could have kicked myself for not having signed up for this months kit. Ginny put together a great kit and demo and I'm happy to say I'm now signed up for the next three months.

    Dorothy C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ginny did a fab demo! The club die is so cute and the make and take is darling. I had so much fun the ladies at Stamp Your Heart Out never fail to put a smile on my face and a new trick with paper up my sleeve.

    V Lawton

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope everyone is having fun playing with their butterflies! I had so much fun this month - what a great group at the demo. You ladies are the best! : )
    The July folders are sewn and I can't wait to get my hands on the die.

    Ginny

    ReplyDelete