Wednesday, June 1, 2011

To 'Die' For

Sunday's demo featured the latest and greatest from Memory Box. This company has been a long time favorite of ours, we have always been charmed by their classy stamp designs and lovely papers, always top notch products. And now Memory Box has their own line of craft dies!

Here is a sampling of the dies...




Some have matching stamps...wow!



It was so much fun creating with you and we all learned a bit more about die cutting!





I used my favorites in these samples...'delicate vine', 'loop border' and 'buttons'...


'spring border'...
'loop border'....

'butterfly delights'...


'scallop border'...


There are many more samples in the store...come by and take a look.

Thanks for stopping by today...

Make Someone Happy!
Sheila

1 comment:

  1. I have started my collection of Memory Box dies. They cut out beautifully and are sized for cards - what else can you ask for. I love the scallop circle die because I have their scalloped circle stamp and I don't like cutting it out. The die cuts out the stamped image without too much fuss. Looking forward to more of their future die designs.

    ReplyDelete